2 day Authentic Thai Massage Class (Thai – Table)
Saturday and/or Sunday from 10:00AM -5:00PM (12CE credits)
767 Lexington Ave @ 60th Rm #304
– This class will teach students how to do a Thai-Table massage, which is designed for people (both receiver and giver) who are uncomfortable with the massage on the floor.
– The class is a hands-on class (around 6-8 people per class with one instructor).
– Thai-Table massage will be done on a low table.
– The instructor will demonstrate the massage.
– Students will work in pairs (taking turns with your partner) using an iPad with the keynote presentation to help follow the steps that are taught and the instructor will correct your posture when needed.
– At the end of each class, students will receive an email with the PDF of the presentation to review at home.
– we will provide clothes to change into.
Authentic Thai Massage (Thai-Table) (12 CE credits, 2 day class) on the table. $315.-
Day 1 of 2: Face down position (prone) massage..legs, back and face up position (supine) (a little bit).
Day 2 of 2: Face up position (supine) massage..legs, arms, hands, neck, shoulders, stretching while sitting up, review day 1 and Practical exam.
Application and Payment
To reserve your seat, please complete and submit the registration form along with your first payment.
1st Payment $157 (half of tuition) and remaining balance due on the first day of school.
(Receive 10% off, if you registered 30 days or more before class begins.)
Withdrawal and Refund Policy:
|Refund Amount||Credit Amount|
If you miss a class…
– You must take a make up class before the next class.
– The make up class will be one on one for four hours. ($200 per one make up class.)
Students of Authentic Thai Massage are welcome to repeat the course at a discount of 50%