5 day Authentic Thai Massage Class. (Thai – Mat)
Saturdays and/or Sundays from 10:00AM -5:00PM ( 30 CE credits)
767 Lexington Ave @ 60th Rm #304
– This class will teach students how to do a Thai massage, which combines Chaloey Sak style (northern style, which uses every tool in the body including feet and allows the therapist to sit in between the clients’ legs) and Rajchasamnuk style (Wat Po style which is opposite from Chaloey Sak style.)
– The class is a hands-on class (around 6-8 people per class with one instructor).
– The class will be performed on a mat and on an elevated platform.
– The Thai-Mat has 4 traditional sequences which is face up, side lying, face down, and face up transition to sit up with stretching while sitting up.
– The instructor will demonstrate the massage.
– Students will work in pairs (taking turns with your partner) using an iPad with the keynote presentation to help follow the steps that are taught. The instructor will correct your posture when needed.
– At the end of each class, students will receive an email with the PDF of the presentation to review at home.
– We will provide clothes to change into and mats for the massage as well.
Authentic Thai Massage (Thai-Mat) $795.-
Day 1 of 5: Face up position (supine position) massage..legs, arms, hands
Day 2 of 5: Side lying position massage…legs, back
Day 3 of 5: Face down position (prone position) massage..legs, back
Day 4 of 5: Face up position massage..neck, shoulders, face, stomach, face up transition to sit up and stretching while sitting up
Day 5 of 5: Review / Practical exam.
Application and Payment
To reserve your seat, please complete and submit the registration form along with your first payment.
1st Payment $397 (half of tuition) and remaining balance due on the first day of school.
(Receive 10% off, if you registered 30 days or more before class begins.)
Withdrawal and Refund Policy:
|Refund Amount||Credit Amount|
If you miss a class…
– You must take a make up class before the next class.
– The make up class will be one on one for four hours. ($200 per one make up class.)
Students of Authentic Thai Massage are welcome to repeat the course at a discount of 50%