90 minutes/day INTRO ///
5 consecutive evening sessions
MON – FRI from 6:30PM – 8:00PM (7.5 CE credits)
767 Lexington Ave @ 60th Rm #304
– The Intro Thai-Mat is a shortened class from the full 5 Day Authentic Thai Mat Class (30 hours.)
– On the first day of class, you will receive a printout of all the lessons.
– This class will teach students how to do a Thai massage, which combines Chaloey Sak style (northern style, which uses every tool in the body including feet and allows the therapist to sit in between the clients’ legs) and Rajchasamnuk style (Wat Po style which is opposite from Chaloey Sak style.)
– The class is a hands-on class (around 6-8 people per class with one instructor).
– The class will be performed on a mat and on an elevated platform.
– The instructor will demonstrate the massage.
– Students will work in pairs (taking turns with your partner) using an iPad with the keynote presentation to help follow the steps that are taught. The instructor will correct your posture when needed.
– We will provide clothes to change into and mats for the massage as well.
90 minutes/day INTRO /// 5 consecutive evening sessions $199.-
Day 1 of 5: Face up position (supine position) massage..legs, arms, hands. (Mini version from 5 full days courses)
Day 2 of 5: Side-lying position massage… back (Mini version from 5 full days courses)
Day 3 of 5: Face down position (prone position) massage..legs (Mini version from 5 full days courses)
Day 4 of 5: Face up position massage..neck, shoulders, face up transition to sit up and stretching while sitting up. (Mini version from 5 full days courses)
Day 5 of 5: Review
Schedule and Payment
For scheduling and payment please contact: 212-759-6618 or email@example.com